- News Paper
- Light Grey / Nude / White /Light Pink Nail Polish + Topcoat
- A small jar of water
1. First paint your nails in any light color and let it dry thoroughly before doing the next step. I chose “02 Pastel White – Essence Fast & Last” and applied 3 coats.
2. Dip the News Paper Cutting in the water for about 1 min. When its soaked from both sides, place it on the nail.
3. Press hard for about 1 min. Then slowly peel it off.
4. A thin paper layer will stay on your nail. Let it dry completely so it will look as stupid as in the picture above.
5. Now apply the TopCoat. As you do that, the paper will “disappear” and the writing will come to the fore.
…and be done with it (: